QuickBooks Error Code -6000, -301
In this QuickBooks Error Code -6000, -301 mostly with the using QuickBooks Enterprise. Before we go ahead and tell the procedure of fixing the error, keep in mind if you are using Multi-user in QuickBooks Enterprise with hosting, then you should immediately contact QuickBooks error support phone number +1-855-441-4417 because it requires some deep technical troubleshooting to get fixed.
Description of Error:
According to QuickBooks, this failure can be generated by one or more of the following problems:
- The QuickBooks extension file of .TLG has corrupted.
- The .ND file has corrupted.
- The .DSN file has broken.
- The extension file of .QBW has damaged.
Why is this happening?
- A user is trying to open a company file of QuickBooks with the extension of .QBW that has saved in a different location other than a local hard drive.
- The company file with the extension of QuickBooks has corrupted.
- Encryption software has placed on the local drive where the company file with the extension of .QBW has saved.
To resolve of the QuickBooks, try one of the given recommendations:
- Restart your PC and restart the company file
- Make sure your QuickBooks is up-to-date.
- Rename the company file from .TLG to .TLG2 and restart QuickBooks
- Disable encryption software and restart the company file
How to fix QuickBooks error 6000,-301.
Solution 1 – Update QuickBooks:
- Ensure that your QuickBooks is up-to-date if not, and then update your QuickBooks on all your PCs.
- If the company file is still not opening, proceed to troubleshooting.
Solution 2 – reset the name of support folders:
- The support files listed above are in the corresponding folder as your company data.
- They have the identical name as your company file, but they have .ND, .TLG or .DSN added to the file name.
- Rename all of the support files by adding the word .OLD at the end of each file name.
- QuickBooks Desktop will naturally rebuild the files from default data.
Solution 3 – Restart your PC
- Restart your PC on which you are working.
- Restart the PC on which the company file has saved
- If you are still unable to open the file, proceed to troubleshoot.
Solution 4 – Resolve the Issue with the File Doctor of QuickBooks Desktop
- Download the tool of File Doctor of QuickBooks Desktop and install it.
- Still facing the problem, proceed to troubleshoot.
Solution 5 – If the encryption software is running in your PC, disable it.
- Communicate to the software merchant for your encryption software for specific guidance on disabling the software.
If any of the above-given solutions didn’t resolve the QuickBooks error, contact immediately to QuickBooks Enterprise support. QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number +1-855-441-4417 works 24/7 to fix the issues of QuickBooks. Call now and work hassle free on QuickBooks.